Monday, April 4, 2011

Consciousness: the Pulse of Nia



By practicing the Nia Technique...

...my consciousness has been transformed by learning to create stillness

...my consciousness has been transformed by learning to sense pleasure and pain in my physical body and in my mental, emotional and spirit bodies

...my consciousness transforms when I become aware of when to receive and when to transmit

...my place of no concern has transformed the way I experience being in relationship with myself and the world

...practicing The Four Energy Allies have transformed the environment I create for myself to live in, my consciousness, and my existence

Even if I didn't choose to teach Nia and didn't share Nia directly with students, my personal evolution in consciousness would spread to others, simply through the culture of consciousness I create for myself.

My continued evolution asks: how do I live this consciousness in every moment? This is the mastery I seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment